“I’m so sorry for not getting my payment in by the deadline.”
- When times are tough, sometimes payments get delayed. We’ve all been there, friend.
- The important thing is to acknowledge the late payment and be clear about when you can make it.
- It’s also a good practice to apologize when making the payment if the payment is late.
- Hi <name>, I have just sent you my payment via <Venmo, Apple Pay, etc.>. Please accept my sincere apologies for the delay and know that I’m taking several steps to ensure my payments are on time going forward.
- Thank you again for your patience and understanding.